PROCESSING WORKSHOP (NATURAL ARTISTIC LANDSCAPE) (Morning)
- Initial development.
- The importance of camera and color profiles. Reveal correctly in 16 bits. Regain proportions.
- Long exposition. Luminosity masks. Recover shadows and lights, fusion of exhibitions, control of halos.
- Color balance, tacking, protection of light areas and shadows. Saturate without breaking colour.
- Extraction of details, paint with light. Heat and highlight lights. Cool and contrast of shades.
- Use of Color Efex Pro in landscape photography.
- Controlled brightness, night and day tones. Turn your gaze.
- Completion of image. Saved for printing and web.
PRESENTATION "PHOTOGRAPHY WITH ADVERSE CLIMATE" (Afternoon)
How to photograph with adverse weather: safety, planning, methods, things to have very much in mind, equipment, places, emergencies.
How to continue enjoying photography with adverse weather, but in all safety.
Date: 27 April
Place: Local Social de Foto-Film Calella (Fabrica Llobet)
Schedule: 10.00h - 14.00h. and 15.00h - 18.00h
Pre-inscription essential. Tel.: 646 653 502 (Quim)